Registration is now open. Please click here to register!
|EARLYBIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINE - 15th May, 2013|
|Full Conference Member Registration - Earlybird||$300.00|
|Full Conference Member Registration||$350.00|
|Full Conference Registration - Earlybird||$330.00|
|Full Conference Registration||$380.00|
|Bus Transfer (Bus 1) - Thursday 4th July at 12:00pm||$25.00|
|Bus Transfer (Bus 2) - Thursday 4th July at 2:30pm
|Bus Transfer - Sunday 7th July||$25.00|
* Please note that you can complete your HWWS registration whilst registering for ASA. If you would only like to attend HWWS then please contact Bree Knights - email@example.com
**** Please note that during the registration process you will be asked the question "are you male or female?". This is not compulsory and is necessary for demographic purposes only.
**Please note that during the registration process you will be asked:
"Is your organisation a sponsor or exhibitor?" Please answer NO to this question UNLESS you work for a business company sponsoring the event or have purchased a trade stand at the event. In this case, please check with your trade liason as they will be aware as to how many registrations of this nature sponsoring companies or those with a trade stand are entitled to.
- Conference materials
- Shared accommodation for Thursday, Friday and Saturday night (please see accommodation page for all information)
- Breakfast on Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Morning tea on Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Lunch on Friday and Saturday
- Afternoon tea on Friday and Saturday
- Dinner on Thursday and Saturday night
ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
ASN Events is using their online process to record registrations. When you first enter the link, if you have not used the system before it will ask you to complete your personal details. This is saved to your own unique 'dashboard' and does not have to be re-entered again. Delegates who have used it before when attending other recent ASN managed conferences will find their existing dashboard works already for this meeting too. The 'dashboard' is something you can revisit many times. You can register, lodge your abstract, select various options and accommodation, get your tax invoice, make payments and stay in touch with the organisers from your own dashboard. Group leaders can co-ordinate all their members from their own page. ASN welcomes your feedback on this new process and trust you will find it more convenient.
QUESTIONS THAT YOU WILL BE ASKED WHEN REGISTERING
- To confirm if you require accommodation on the Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
- To confirm if you are are catching the conference organised bus on Thursday and Sunday.
- If you have any special dietary requirements.
A secure site is provided for online payment of your charges. This has its own section in the registration system. The payment options are:
- Credit card - Visa or Mastercard
- Cheque - (either personal or from your institute)
- Direct debit - (you will be emailed banking instructions upon application)
An Australian Tax Invoice will be provided for all registrants once registered. You can reprint this and your receipt from your profile at any time.
The ABN for the conference is 90 093 246 176. All rates quoted include GST and are in Australian dollars.
All online registrations are checked by the secretariat. If there is any query they will contact you. If you wish to make changes or additions after you have registered, you are able to return to your profile using your email and password.
Cancellations will incur a cancellation fee of AUD$100.00 if made in writing 30 days prior to the conference commencement. No refund is payable after that date but registrations can be transferred to substitute delegates without penalty.